QualitySpace.com  

Go Back   QualitySpace.com > General > Customer Comments

Old 02-10-2005, 09:52 AM

Bad place to do business

Well after numerious emails to sean and kevin and of course no response and now they even took my site off line after 2years of being with them.
I get a notice of cancellation of my site for non payment so I called them emailed them and did what ever I could to find out why my pay pal would not pay them ..but no answer what is up with these guys do they not want to do business with me ....

Tony D
www.mgamerz.com

Last edited by Cyber_one; 02-10-2005 at 09:55 AM.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Administrator

Tony, we did not cancel your paypal subscription. It must have happened because you changed your credit card or something like that. Sean was the one who suspended your site since the paypal subscription got canceled. Technically, you haven't paid us for a while. I looked thru the helpdesk, billing@p4host.com, and found 1 of your email regarding to cpanel. This ticket was answered by me. Anyway, contact me again at kevin@p4host.com, I will get it fixed for you.

Kevin
Old 02-10-2005, 11:53 AM

I am having a big plate of crowe

Sorry to have jumped the gun Kevin and I apoligize for my behavior.Seems all the problems was on my end ..I got Kevin on the phone and got things all sorted out and it was not the fault of P4host so I got this sticky crap all over my face now I think its a bowl of humble pie...once again forgive my ill temper and I will be staying with P4host......If you want to Kevin just delete this whole thread I do not wish to embaress your company with my former remarks..they were truly without merit or forthought.

Tony D
www.mgamerz.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: